Love.Peace.Smile

♥ Zhi Min's ☢


This is MY BLOG
my life,pictures,songs
i try hard to live on everyday
so if you make it harder for me
or if you pissed me off...
i will do so the same XpromiseX...
love me the way i am or
else...fcuk off!!!
Leave a tag for me,before going!:Dthks


Excuse moi ♥

hey peeps,ZHIMIN♥ here:D
;aka MOchi
;High-per.centage=100%
;kong hwaian|beattyian-4E2'12
;fuckin fifth-teen
; 08.11.96
;TEENAGER
;sweets and candies
;Mummy's little devil.
;I am totally into choir.
;love things from look and wishlists.

YOU can add me...
Twitter
Formspring
Facebook


Questions ♥



Additions ♥



Look out ♥

Hatesx
XFAGGOTX

LOVES♥
BFFs
Friends
OBS Da Gama
Neighbours
JJossss
Co-workers
Tawain trip
My bitches
Choir
Family
Cousins
Junior
Senior
cousinX)
Zlads
HOGC
SIGANG
Serangoondoooo
Cookie bake team
Scorpio
♡me,myself,i♡



Wish upon that star ♥

slogan tees
little miss tee
elmo tee
more bags
acessories
'ZHIMIN'keychai
more shorts
go back japan more
go back korea more
go europe
KEN doll(male)
FOOD
more love
New phone
Anything of hello kitty
shoes
own room
neoprints with friends
shopping
watch movie
play in arcade
win a whole lvl of gun games w/o dieing
get good results
excercise regularly
sing to audience
asthma off
RILAKKUMA



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday 13 August 2012 | 23:28 | 0 hearts♥
So here i am on regular basis:)
haha,probably not.

Having a blog is to have a record of my feelings,my memories,my progress.It will show me how much of a person I've change into after years of blogging,having many archives.That's why i had a blog ever since primary school.Although its been dead while i move on to a new one.



As most of you know that i'll be having my major exams soon,I found myself  becoming more hardworking in class everyday.However that is not the case when i reach home because my home is my biggest distraction.I have so many other things to spent my time on with much more pleasure then facing my studies,so most of the time i will be surfing the net,singing,playing my ipad,chatting and recently drawing too!
I found new love at
http://pusheen.com/
http://fifi-lapin.blogspot.sg/

I really grew to like these two characters and the second link may bring you to my future dream job?
I would like to show pictures of it but i'm just afraid of the copyrights so...click on the link if you wanna know more?:)


FIRST OF JULY

I went for my church service which was extremely special that day.
I brought along my two lovely juniors- JEWEL & PHEBE
And when we've reached,we were so uber late that we had to queue in order to get into the church!
Okay,i shall not keep you guys in suspense.

JAYESSLEE IS COMING TO HOGC
Oh man,i was anticipated to see them and while i was queuing up,i was kinda scared that i may go home disappointed because there were so many people yet the holding area could only fit up to 1700pax.
Lucky hope didn't disappoint us as we manage to get in and enjoy ourselves!
They sang PAYPHONE.My most favourite cover of of the song!:)
In the end,phebe was so lucky to get a chance to bring 10 of us to take a photo with JAYESSLEE!

That's me at the left,wearing red!
So sorry yaoxiang,i blocked you unintentionallyX.X
-

NEXT .
My school have this annual BE YOURSELF DAY(BYD) where we could wear whatever that makes us up.
However we do need to donate an amount of $2 to charity so we could participate!SO my class had this theme which is the PARTYPARTY PEOPLE.

So i have three party theme dress to wear but i can only wear one right?So only showing one:P


okay,here's the blur and loving photo!
I love the fact two of my friends in the photo have polaroid!
guess who?
not me luh dey.
My dslr spoil.zzz.

So BYD was really fun,however not like last year because i no longer have my camera and i can go around snapping photos!:( pfft.
okay so here's a BOSS photo of me.
 haha,i thought of...
OPPA.GANGNAM.STYLE.
Okay for those who still don't have a clue about that kpop music video.
It is by a rapper/singer by the name of PSY(pronounce somewhat similar to the word sigh) 
where he promotes a new dance move that looks as if he is horse riding.
OPPA means brother,GANGNAM is a district in Seoul(SOUTH KOREA) and style is...you know that.
So when you put em' together.it literally means
"PSY's gangnam style"-Oppa is what he claims to be you see.
It's very addictive and the video even featured a hot babe.


^this is the awesome video^
There is also a Singaporean style parody by Dee kosh.
Check it out if you are interested!

PLEASE,GOD DAM IT.TYPE "SALAD FINGERS" in youtube and watch it.
Or you could just click on the word.
It will bring you there.So nice of me.
-
Moving on,My school has one more awesome day where we merged our Innovation and Enterprise day(I&E day)  with the celebrations of racial harmony day!
My school is so smart.Multi-tasking.
So we sort of have a carnival-like day and even a minster,i think it was the defense department,came to visit.It is grand indeed.We basically go class by class to visit our juniors booth and rate them?Then we proceed to the racial harmony section where there it is A FREE FAIR.
I queued up for


HENNA!
Well,i love the lady doing the hand art and she was really professional although we didn't have to pay her.
This cream/paste they use for Henna will last for a few days so you could call it a temporary tattoo i guess:)
 After finishing the henna,My bffs and I went for a photo shoot!
Kudos to my school to hire vendors like this to come to our school!
So here are the photos we took!:D



I love the third picture because I requested the pose!heheh :3
I guess i am the only people the type the smiley like that :D :) :> in blogs.
Oh well,whatever:/ <-----see!
-
BAND CONCERT.
HOHOHO,my dearest mama is in band.DUH,i'll go just to see her...really.
**hope she don't see this,so embarrassing!
and she is like the band major i guess.woohoo!:D
So the concert was nice,it was a blast!prolly the last one ever from my secondarty school:/
*** I hope not!
I went with my big bunch of gang and we were really SPONTANEOUS audience.
Hollering  names and the redred one and my Ahma ran to the stage to present my MAMA flowers!
YOLO PEOPLE.
Lucky no rumours have been spreading since only the red one was caught in action!My ahma very good,blend into the surrounding!haahaa.
Right after the amazing concert,we took a few photos here and there!I was really grateful that we had this chance because it was very much rare! 
So here we go.

So the four of us against the world and I am glad i have them.
Although we might not talk much now,but all did our part to keep us on!
We may have misunderstandings or even cold war no and then,but with every patch back is prove of our friendship getting stronger!I love you guys!
(There is one missing because she couldn't make it but we all know she is there with us!)

  And this is my big bunch of gang.LOL
I am beside my mama:D

MAMA.AHMA.DAUGHTER.

haha,this photo is pretty cute!
obviously i only put glam or horribly unglam photos!
So my july ends like that and i dread the days to come.
BECAUSE I AM A PATHETIC SECONDARY 4 ready to take O' LEVELS.
grrr.
-
AUGUST!:D
What is the biggest event in my nation in august?
THE NATIONAL DAY PARADE.(ndp)
Once again,I celebrate such day with my patriotic friends.HURHUR.
At around 2.30pm.I was suppose to meet my kamesh there but he took so long to show up!
Love him.
Okay continuing,we were on the way to Marina Bay and i saw this two hot dudes sitting across the train from us.Kamesh said fat hope because they were gay. D:
We reached marina bay>wait of rajes>go 7-eleven>Buy brain freeze drink and it comes with special national day rock candy.$2.20 for the combo>goof around>meet the rest>Pick a spot and settle down....
This is our territory!
I am not that short okay.tsk,imagine all the girls were to be taller than guys.think about it.
I am not short for a girl okay.
I am 155/6/7 cm TALL.
short?That's why girls wear heels more than guys.

 My outfit of the day.So patriotic.
Singaporean ~national day~ style.



okay done.My orhsum shot with the banana split behind me and Kamesh!
That day so special,they have projectors shining below the "boat" i guess,in order to make that effect.
HOPE EVERYBODY HAD A WONDERFUL SHORT HOLIDAY!
-
Okay,now it is august and i really have to put my heart to my major upcoming examinations.
I will blog as often as i could but for now,I have to face my books!
See you guys again!

Please if you have anything to voice out,

SENT ME A COMMENT/ASK ME A QUESTION.
 on twitter or formspring!

Please to show responds so as to acknowledge your presence here!

BYEBYE 














/