Love.Peace.Smile

♥ Zhi Min's ☢


This is MY BLOG
my life,pictures,songs
i try hard to live on everyday
so if you make it harder for me
or if you pissed me off...
i will do so the same XpromiseX...
love me the way i am or
else...fcuk off!!!
Leave a tag for me,before going!:Dthks


Excuse moi ♥

hey peeps,ZHIMIN♥ here:D
;aka MOchi
;High-per.centage=100%
;kong hwaian|beattyian-4E2'12
;fuckin fifth-teen
; 08.11.96
;TEENAGER
;sweets and candies
;Mummy's little devil.
;I am totally into choir.
;love things from look and wishlists.

YOU can add me...
Twitter
Formspring
Facebook


Questions ♥



Additions ♥



Look out ♥

Hatesx
XFAGGOTX

LOVES♥
BFFs
Friends
OBS Da Gama
Neighbours
JJossss
Co-workers
Tawain trip
My bitches
Choir
Family
Cousins
Junior
Senior
cousinX)
Zlads
HOGC
SIGANG
Serangoondoooo
Cookie bake team
Scorpio
♡me,myself,i♡



Wish upon that star ♥

slogan tees
little miss tee
elmo tee
more bags
acessories
'ZHIMIN'keychai
more shorts
go back japan more
go back korea more
go europe
KEN doll(male)
FOOD
more love
New phone
Anything of hello kitty
shoes
own room
neoprints with friends
shopping
watch movie
play in arcade
win a whole lvl of gun games w/o dieing
get good results
excercise regularly
sing to audience
asthma off
RILAKKUMA



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Friday 14 September 2012 | 15:58 | 0 hearts♥



HEY GUYS,it's finally September!
I am so not looking forward to it because SEPTEMBER signifies

: FREAKING 1 MONTH LEFT TO O' LEVELS...

But hey,The closer it gets to the major exams,the more unafraid i am about it.Perhaps by this time,i am already numb from it.My seniors probably felt the same way too when they were going through this process.

So first thing first.
PROM.
Tumblr_lf35wemg401qgodmlo1_500_large

Many of my friends expect me to turn up for it,but i just feel like maybe i shouldn't even be there...
What makes them think that i will go for it?
I had never thought of attending such functions with anticipation or eagerness.
However,if i do turn up,I wish that i was glad to be there and participating in it makes the prom worthy.
Whenever my friends mention about prom,i feel sad that most of my girl friends aren't looking forward to it and it kinda dampens my mode too.
I mean,what is a prom without people closest to you not attending it right?
Meanwhile,i really should be concentrating more about my studies first as it comes first before the PROM.
I really hope that when the time comes, everyone will go for it as if it's compulsory and there will be nobody being left behind.
Well,i still have no idea how i become an admin to this year's prom,(so far,only to add people to the group)
but I hope that the theme for the prom would eventually be: MASQUERADE.
*for people like me who prefer having it mysterious and hide our faces under those masks.*


 Just look at this masks!So pretty!

Next up,i am still alive because at least there is a "holiday"!
I didn't really do anything much in the holidays but I swear without it,I may not heal from the stress.
After the holidays,I will be continuing my prelims and really the prelims really came too abruptly!!!
Before the holidays,i can't believe the principal came to talk to the graduating cohort and made it clear that putting the preliminary period around this pathetic holiday was DELIBERATE.


yeah.pfft.
My teachers too,they keep emphasizing that they done so in order to make us study and revise constantly.
Super turn off.
Another super turn off news for me......

 I GOT ILL.now i can't "enjoy" my holidays properly.    

 I want to do recount for my July/August/Sept happenings and slowly recap what i had been doing all this while.It feels like a lot to do!
(btw,i am really not familiar with typing or spelling the word September.SEPPe-TEMMM-BURRR)

SO during the fasting month for my malay friends,I actually did something like this!

oh my so beautiful wallpaper!























Although,i really want to join in to fast,but i figured out it was hard for a person who can't 'live without food for long' so i couldn't DD: I really respect my malay friends who were able to fast because i believe it was something impossible for me:/

Instead,i join them by not swearing.Guess you may say i am a pretty vulgar person.
You should prolly know that my fav swearing word is the FiretrUCK one.heh.
I think i only lasted for 2 weeks.I sub-consciously went back to my habit.That's why there's a saying of
>old habits die hard.damn hard.
oh but please,i am still a very polite person okay?Don't get it wrong!^^

8/9/2012
HOHOHO.It was yesterday.
So i spent a day with my family.
My parents gave themselves off day from work so they said we should spent some quality time tgt.
Early in the morning,they went off to swim.I was suppose to join them but my period decided to sing a song of its people.I had no choice but to stay at home and i used my morning to watch an anime.

  
It's called honey and clover.
It's a really cute anime and i am amazed by how i could finish it within 3 days?I love yamada the most!I wish i was her!anime-dreaming again~














Try watching it!It's under romance and comedy.


okay,enough of the intro.
When my parents came back with my sister after fetching her from school,we checked on the movies and headed to NEX for lunch!We had fish and co!I often go that restaurant to celebrate my birthday because i freaking love eating fish and chips.Ever since i went Australia and tried their most amazing fish and chips.
After eating our lunch we headed to causeway point for the movie.I don't know why every time i watch a movie with my family,they will book the tickets online.Before heading to woodlands,I saw Delano and his clique!Wanted to say hi but I was too slow!They went to the restaurant beside fish and co for lunch i guess?haha:)
Ended up at causeway point sleeping at some dessert shop after a fruitless shopping trip with my sis and mum at metro.I can never shop with them.My mother never agrees with my taste.I went with my dudes(bro and dad) to eat.LOL.Oh,the movie we were watching was some Singapore one(those mark lee,jack neo type) and i really didn't enjoy it.
I was hoping to watch something scarier and more impactful.WHY POSSESION NO RELEASE FASTER IN SINGAPORE.argh.

The reason we went causeway point because my mother wanted  to watch it with my grandpa,ma and my aunt.So,i meet up with my two cousins after like super long!They haven't changed a bit but i can feel their stress.One is P6,going to take PSLE and the other is taking his N level papers.
Looks like N level starts so much earlier and to all my friends taking their N's...

GOODLUCK TO YOU!Do your very best and get promoted yeah?!

This came too late:/ Well,i missed those cousins too since we were quite close last time and due to some adult stuff,we grew apart...a little:( My only time to chat with them was horribly ruined by my stupid illness.I felt like vomiting then so i couldn't speak much.My day ended something like that.Not very fun but still meaningful. :)
-
The other outing i had with my friends was on Monday,the day which my Malay friends break fast!
That Monday was special because i could guarantee that no Singaporean(maybe a few xP) experienced that Monday blues phenomena!It was a holiday;I think it was Ramadan?

And that is how a celebration was made possible but ironically,not celebrating Hari Raya but my friends birthday!A least a little link there because my birthday girl was half Malaysian?
Here's my birthday girl!
I have a rather awkward smile.heh.
We went to Sentosa for the beach setting and had a pot luck party~
Firstly,i met my brother from another mother with the same surname.Ha,cool right?nope.delusional.
It was so epic,the plan was to meet him at Farrer park mrt because SOMEBODY lives there...
(see what i did there?SOME-BAA-DEHHHYA!That's what people do to point out one specific individual on purpose but not naming the obvious)...and I was running late already but he was even later-.-
God,i think he was still bathing when i rushed to the purple line.
Okay,so when i was in the cabin,already at the purple line,I missed his station and actually noticed it only after the next station.That was not all.
Later on,i tried calling him to tell him to meet me at Little India instead.I still told him I was at the 3rd cabin place waiting.
*For those of you who still don't know,there is a number on top at each door of the mrt which tells you which cabin you are at.It is really useful if you are meeting friends from different stations directly as the train comes but i only knew it like a few month back.DENSE.
He only picked the phone up like at the most useless time(LOL) and that's when he said he was walking to his mrt stop.I waited pretty long,15mins is counted long if you live in Singapore,so I decided to head back to farrer park mrt to meet with him instead.Guess what I  hid behind some random wall at the farrer park station near the 3rd cabin to wait for his arrival.WHY HE NO APPEAR.couldn't scare him alreadyDD;
Yes,i am that childish.He freaking rushed into the nearest cabin and went straight to little india and i didn't even see him.
Only after entering the train,then he called me when i told him to call me when he was going to take the train!
:<<<<<<<<<<<<
Now he had to wait for me at little india.hahaha,and not forgetting we wasting alot of time to eventually meet each other.OH GOD.It's we are not even playing hide and seek in the mrt but that was a good one.so dumb.

Afterwards,we reached habourfront and met up with the rest before going to sentosa.We took cab to sentosa yo!Around the same price as taking the monorail as the fare of $12+ was split among 4 people!
okay shit,i thought of this.
MONORAIL CAT.O.O
Once we landed in sentosa.
We quickly find a spot and settled down while some of us went ahead to change!

It was freaking hot.enjoy the beachy pictures?

AWKWARD.
I fucking miss my long hair.Chopped it off because my mother buay song-.-
Look at my sexy hair.



They all seem so busy.hmmm...

Here's Linette.She's the first Lineete i know without a Y in her name.cool.
We did take some jump shots but they disappeared:(

HAHAHAHA,we found a mermaid.Sand mermaid.
I did the scales!And the tail with justin!

THIS IS THE WAY YOU EAT FREAKING BREAD.with egg mayo!
That picture felt like it was the first time i touch sand!
Yi xuan was the only one who brought the pot luck things.So Guilty...

We went to play bkb and volley ball afterwards under the scorching sun.
Later,we went to play in the sea.duhhh.Let's just say it was kinda own time own activity so it was really relax and easy-going.Most of the time settled myself on our spot and ate and ate and ate and got back to the waters to wash away the sand.LOL.
The first time i went back to the waters,there was a group of guys,i think they were just friendly when they saw me.It was freaking weird though.They saw me and went "Waa,she very cute leh"(WTFF).I was just beside them so i heard them and look at them with the (LOLWHUT) face before they realized I  WAS ACTUALLY CLOSE ENOUGH TO HEAR THEM.I made an awkward escape and whenever i went back to wash the sand off,they will go"eh,she come back again!"....

I think i grew shorter becuase justin look really tall here!
Soon,we ran outta food so we ask melvin who was arriving to buy more!
He even bought a mat for our belongings which i think it was really thoughtful of him.
THANKS MELVIN!

Here's melvin!He has epic baby face.

We slacked the whole day and real soon it was evening!:(
I really hope that time would stop then...The beach was just a nice place to do reflecting aye!
Looking at the horizon

ShitHappens-Cursive

  



-
We left the beach by evening and had ramen play for dinner.We separated with linette and the rest since they   live far away from NEX and had their dinner somewhere else.
 
Here's my credits to the photograph
Jacqueline!
"No,don't leave the beach~"

At ramen play!


  

(18sept-dental app)
I have to write this everywhere I can,then i won't forget to go.
It's been 3 years since I first place this wires and square studs on my teeth.
I fucking want my long hair back.








/