Love.Peace.Smile

♥ Zhi Min's ☢


This is MY BLOG
my life,pictures,songs
i try hard to live on everyday
so if you make it harder for me
or if you pissed me off...
i will do so the same XpromiseX...
love me the way i am or
else...fcuk off!!!
Leave a tag for me,before going!:Dthks


Excuse moi ♥

hey peeps,ZHIMIN♥ here:D
;aka MOchi
;High-per.centage=100%
;kong hwaian|beattyian-4E2'12
;fuckin fifth-teen
; 08.11.96
;TEENAGER
;sweets and candies
;Mummy's little devil.
;I am totally into choir.
;love things from look and wishlists.

YOU can add me...
Twitter
Formspring
Facebook


Questions ♥



Additions ♥



Look out ♥

Hatesx
XFAGGOTX

LOVES♥
BFFs
Friends
OBS Da Gama
Neighbours
JJossss
Co-workers
Tawain trip
My bitches
Choir
Family
Cousins
Junior
Senior
cousinX)
Zlads
HOGC
SIGANG
Serangoondoooo
Cookie bake team
Scorpio
♡me,myself,i♡



Wish upon that star ♥

slogan tees
little miss tee
elmo tee
more bags
acessories
'ZHIMIN'keychai
more shorts
go back japan more
go back korea more
go europe
KEN doll(male)
FOOD
more love
New phone
Anything of hello kitty
shoes
own room
neoprints with friends
shopping
watch movie
play in arcade
win a whole lvl of gun games w/o dieing
get good results
excercise regularly
sing to audience
asthma off
RILAKKUMA



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Tuesday 6 November 2012 | 14:25 | 0 hearts♥
BLUBBLUBBLUB.
I am back:D
Still alive like a fish outta water.
I know it's just the mid of OCTOBER now but anyways i still felt like making an entry!
God know where i got my motivation from......*SMILES*
So now as i am typing away,I am actually suppose to spent my time REVISING.
Because it's fucking one week to O'levels.thought you needed to know that.

Oh since this is my blog,i would officially like to introduce myself again.furreals.
You might ask,"why do you need to do so?"
It's because lately,I had been ignoring many people because.....
THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PRONOUNCE MY NAME AND THEREFORE I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE THEY WERE CALLING OUT TO ME
.or perhaps some is because i thought they were not calling me due to some other people nearby who have almost the same name/sound/stuff like that.
This is how you pronounce my name.
NOT:
1.ZEEEE MINT
2:CHI min
3:CI min
4:ZHE min 

BUT FUCKING
ZHI MIN.
like the suck out version of trying to make the sound "TSK"
and not emphasizing on the "MIN" that it becomes "mean" or "mint"
There,i said it.I can die a happy person.
Practice makes practice,I suggest you guys to call out to no one in particular before facing me.
Thank you for your kind attention.
-
GRADUATION!
It wasn't a super memorable one but i'm glad it happened!
As usual,people will kinda regret that they didn't take photos with some special person,like i do.
So,i guess i'll just have to move on.I didn't really take much photos because i didn't have a camera to bring.
yeah:/ it sucks.whatever.

My favourite photo #1
Miss joe has always been that teacher who you can really have a "good" time with.hahahaha.
I mean like,she's so kind hearted and good natured.
Besides that,i am going to eat my favourite cake-swiss roll!Rajes already started digging in!:<
All the swiss rolls provided to us were from our one and truly MRS SAMSOL!
We love her so much,we tend to call her "darling samsol".haha,initiated by xitong:)


My second favourite photo of graduation day!
Attendance of  1e4'09/2e4'10 : 31/40
NOT BAD GUYS!^^
I feel so happy to take a photo with this bunch of people like it is my dying wish.
heheheh,i'm so glad some faggot wasn't there!:> whatever man,call me a bitch!?!?
However i must say i feel kinda...not acknowledged for gathering this bunch of people.
It was freaking hard as everybody was scattered and nobody initiated to act.At least amelyn did voice her dying wish out which made me feel that it was a need to have this photo altogether...again.
I should really learnt to forget so little acknowledgment thingy huh?:/
loads of  love,to my most precious and treasured class in secondary school~
-
haha,this was not taken in the graduation(DUHHH)
But it kinda commemorates our graduation!hahaha...那些年~
This my third favourite!
-
TSk,kinda frustrated and envious to see my sister receiving all the rilakkuma present on her birthday.Her birthday is just before my O'levels on 21oct!
Happy birthday SISSY,I love you!
see i even put pink colour horh!


Anyways October is Halloween month however i didn't get a chance to celebrate it this year as the exams are preventing me!:(
Confession : I have never ever celebrated Halloween before.Like really.I have 0xp in it if it was a game.
Hope next year I'll have the chance to do so!fingers-crossed!
okay i should end now!The next post coming out on that day itself : LE BIRTHDAY RANT.
stay tuned!xx




/