Love.Peace.Smile

♥ Zhi Min's ☢


This is MY BLOG
my life,pictures,songs
i try hard to live on everyday
so if you make it harder for me
or if you pissed me off...
i will do so the same XpromiseX...
love me the way i am or
else...fcuk off!!!
Leave a tag for me,before going!:Dthks


Excuse moi ♥

hey peeps,ZHIMIN♥ here:D
;aka MOchi
;High-per.centage=100%
;kong hwaian|beattyian-4E2'12
;fuckin fifth-teen
; 08.11.96
;TEENAGER
;sweets and candies
;Mummy's little devil.
;I am totally into choir.
;love things from look and wishlists.

YOU can add me...
Twitter
Formspring
Facebook


Questions ♥



Additions ♥



Look out ♥

Hatesx
XFAGGOTX

LOVES♥
BFFs
Friends
OBS Da Gama
Neighbours
JJossss
Co-workers
Tawain trip
My bitches
Choir
Family
Cousins
Junior
Senior
cousinX)
Zlads
HOGC
SIGANG
Serangoondoooo
Cookie bake team
Scorpio
♡me,myself,i♡



Wish upon that star ♥

slogan tees
little miss tee
elmo tee
more bags
acessories
'ZHIMIN'keychai
more shorts
go back japan more
go back korea more
go europe
KEN doll(male)
FOOD
more love
New phone
Anything of hello kitty
shoes
own room
neoprints with friends
shopping
watch movie
play in arcade
win a whole lvl of gun games w/o dieing
get good results
excercise regularly
sing to audience
asthma off
RILAKKUMA



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


PROM NIGHT
Monday 14 January 2013 | 15:30 | 0 hearts♥
MY PROM.
It wasn't like those you see in america where it is a big thing.
I can conclude that because
1st-Not many are actually going for it
2nd-Not many are posting/sms/talking about it and them getting ready.
3rd-Only a few have prom dates.

see that difference?
okay so i shall not dampen the mood any longer and start talking about my prom.
One week after the O'levels was my prom and it was seriously hard for me to go prom shopping as i spent my 4 days of that week before prom in my class chalet.And needed time to recovery from my...sun burnts and sore throatX.X
So in the end i decided to just wear my sister's(DID YOU GUYS NOTICE IT) and wore any heels provided in my home.
I wanted to do something special using my prom as an excuse.It is to dye my hair and put nail polish which is strictly forbidden in my family.YES.my mum doesn't like both of them.
After trying to persuade my mum to let me do both,she is only okay with the nail polish.I think she'll disown me if i were to dye my hair:(
BYE TO MY RED HAIR DREAM.
 

My first ever nail painting was really fascinating for me.I feel officially like a country bumpkin in that sense.
I never knew those fumes of the nail polish was so intolerable and painting the nails is rather tough.
It ain't like one stroke or two strokes across your nails and it's done.All perfect.
There were many uneven skins and the nail polish dries very long after but hardens real quick.
My very first colour painted was silvery and it was really light so I had to paint over my nails a few times.
In the end,i realise that actually the silvery nail polish i bought was only like a coat over but not the opaque solid type.CHEATED:(
I never knew that painting nails was this complicated.Yet,when your nails are all painted,you feel good.
However,when you wanna remove it,it's a whole new thing.Now,i really respect those who does those nail arts.

Or perhaps I was cheated once more because they might be stick-ons.
For the prom I actually bought make up although my friends were helping me to make-up.
I only bought eyeliner.HAH.and make up remover.
I know that i cannot make up and suck at anything that does with make up so most likely my future will be affected since my friends who are working said that make up is a must.
I really can't understand what has become of the world today.Why many refuse to leave their homes without make up.
-
Anyways,prom started off really boring for me.When i arrived,everybody was just looking at each other's dressing and start taking photo and stuff like that.I didn't felt like doing any of those,so i went to my table to daydream.I kinda felt really awkward sitting at my table so at that point of time,i just felt like digging a hole and drop it.yeah.
As more people arrive,the prom started and as ours is buffet style,we have to go get our food.
The mc made it such that girls get to go first but I really have not much appetite yet so when it was the guys turn,i went to take my food only then.I am an awkward child so i was super stiff and was actually avoiding people initially.Later on,things got better and I guess i was having much fun that i didn't really expect!

okay,photo time:)
Just focus on the centre!the rest around THEM are part of the back dropXDD

Here is yuling,me and melissa!:D
Yuling was surprisingly the top scorer of our level!congrats girl,your hard work did pay off!
Oh and melissa actually made her own prom dress!It was hard to convince her to take off the jacket!
HAHAH,my smile was priceless.HAHAHA

My edlyn!
This photo of us looks very nice!I love it!
Edlyn is always considered one of my closest ever friends although we rarely spent time together!
I knew her from choir and she was one of my closest buddy there!
hope to spent more time with her in the future~


SAY HELLO to our prom king and queen of the masquerade!
Standing in between them is really an honour!

Who's is who's?:O
I personally like the black one with a stripe across the ankle.
That isn't mine.really.



It's the 4 of us again:)
prom special edition!



This picture is DA BOMB.The reunion picture of 2e4'10 on prom!
So summing up,my prom ended a bit abruptly as we were "chased out" due to staying there too long!
I waited alone on the streets for my dad which kinda trips on a memory of mine which my dad made me waited on the streets for up to an hour when i was primary school.
yeah,not scary at all.
The prom was really awesome and if i could rewind time,it might as well be this!
Hope everybody out there had a fun time on their prom too!
for those who didn't attend...hope you had some other meaningful plans that night as well!